Hockey Tour Application
In order to participate in an AIA Hockey International tour or project you must complete an online application. The application consists of some questions you answer and three references that must be completed for you.
1. If you have previously applied for a hockey tour you need to log in with your same username and password as before. This will fill in some of your info from the last time you applied. If this is your first time applying for a hockey tour please follow the directions to create an account.
Hockey Application (click to start application)
*This site is not just for your application, but will be used throughout the preparation process for tracking funds, viewing your flights, tracking paperwork and other items you need to turn in, and other important information. You need to bookmark the log in page and keep your username and password.
2. Once logged in, if the link does not take you directly to the hockey application, click on ’2013 Hockey Tours’ under the Athletes In Action group.
3. On the next page click on ‘Hockey Application’. Then simply follow the instructions to complete the application.
In order to complete the online application you will need to have a valid passport. A valid passport is one that does not expire until after six months of the return date of your tour or project. If you do not currently have a valid passport please begin the passport application or renewal process immediately and while you are waiting to receive your new passport you can finish the rest of the application. Here are links to help you apply or renew your passport:
- US Passport Applications (http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html)
- Canadian Passport Applications (http://www.ppt.gc.ca/info/index.aspx?lang=eng)
You will be notified by email once you are accepted for an AIA Hockey tour or project. The email will have crucial information and details on what you need to do next in order to be able to participate in the tour or project.