Hockey Coaching Volunteer Application
STEP 1: Apply Online
- Go to the login page. Book mark this page for future use.
- Click on ‘Create an Account’ and fill in all the info to create an account for yourself. Record your Username and Password and keep for future use.
- Once logged in, click on the link ‘2012 Hockey SOS/Coach’ Application’ under the Athletes in Action logo.
- You will then be at the Home Page. Please read all the info outlined in this page.
- On the left side of the Home Page there is a side bar which contains all of the different pieces that we will need you to complete. Simply click on the top one ‘Personal Information’, fill in and work your way down. Please note that if you need to log out before you have finished one or any of the pieces, click ‘Save’ at the bottom and it will save the info you have entered to that point for the next time that you log in.
- The last form you will complete is ‘Submit Application’. Please note that once you have submitted your application, you will be able to change your personal information and reference information as necessary, but you will NOT be able to change your answers.
STEP 2 – Record Check
Once completed, you will need to visit your local police detachment and request a criminal record check. This form can then be sent to our office, or brought with you to first day of camp.
Please submit to:
Athletes In Action Hockey Camps
20385 64 Ave
Langley, BC V2Y 1N5
FAX (604) 514 – 2124