What should I bring to NTC?
- Sport Gear – we will be competing outside daily. Please bring weather appropriate clothing.
- Footwear – running shoes, cleats or turf shoes (optional), sandals for pool
- Swimwear – For competition, therefore one piece for females recommended. (swimwear not needed in the East)
- Bible, Journal, Pen – we will have a workbook for you and extra Bibles if needed
- Casual clothing for social activities and more formal attire for the NTC Banquet (Formal clothing not needed in the East)
- Health Card
- Personal Toiletries
When can I arrive?
OTTAWA: Registration will be at the University of Ottawa, in the foyer of the Residence Complex – 90 University Private Ottawa ON K1N 6N5 from 3:00 – 4:00pm on TUESDAY May 2nd, 2017. Please arrive during this time to check in. If you are flying in, please arrive at the Ottawa Airport before 1pm.
EDMONTON: Registration will be at the University of Alberta in the St. Joseph’s Women’s Residence (South East of St Joseph’s College – 11325 89 Ave NW), from 12:00pm – 3:00pm on WEDNESDAY, May 3rd, 2017. Please arrive during this time to check in, register and pay remaining balance. If you are flying in, please arrive at the Edmonton Airport before 1pm.
When can I depart?
OTTAWA: NTC will end in the evening of May 7th, which will include a BBQ and a celebration of the week. Departure and check out will be at 10:30am on May 8th. For your safety please plan to depart on Monday morning and If you are booking flights, please do not do so until the morning of May 8th.
EDMONTON: NTC will end with a final banquet on May 8th, which will include dinner and a review of the week. This will end at approximately 9pm. If you are booking flights, please do not do so until the morning of the 9th, preferable after 9am.